Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bike Troubles

Yesterday after leaving the gym, I jumped on my bike and noticed my rear brakes were out of commission. The brake wire was loose and hanging. I thought that maybe the wire snapped somewhere. After riding to the bus stop I took a closer look and realized that the wire came unhooked from this brackets that keep tension in it. It was a simple matter of hooking the wire back into place. Whew! I'm glad that was simple. Secondly, my handle bars had become loose. I started wondering if somebody was intentionally sabotaging my bike. But, I reckon it was from the hard riding at the Green Belt. All I simply had to do was tighten down the nut on the handle bar neck. No biggie. Now the bike rides like normal. Yippee. :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?